3. COLLECTED INFORMATIONWe’ve structured our Services so that, in general, you can visit the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. There are times when we may collect personal information from you. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information.
6. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION with will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. We will not share your personal information with third parties except in responding to your requests for products or services. Your permission will be requested when you submit your information. We share customer information across we-owned business entities and companies working on our behalf.We will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless to:a) respond to duly authorised information requests of governmental authorities;b) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order,c) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of we or its subsidiaries; or d) to protect the personal safety of we employees and third parties on we property.Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
7. YOUR CHOICESWe give you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product and service specific information and we-wide marketing communications. We communications may include new product information, special offers, or an invitation to participate in market research, etc. we give you a choice regarding delivery of we communications by postal mail, fax, e-mail and telephone.
8. YOUR INFORMATION AND THIRD-PARTY COMPANIESCertain we services may be linked with those from third-party companies, some which offer you the option to share with both we and the third party personal data you provide. Examples include to request communications from we marketing or solution partners, or to enable order completion through a reseller. We will not share your personal information with those third-party companies unless you make that choice.We may share information with third parties acting on our behalf and who may be located in other geographies. These third parties are under contract to we and bound by terms of confidentiality and the same data privacy rules in usage at we.
9. ACCESS TO AND ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe strive to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain customer data accuracy. We will provide you with access to your information, including making reasonable effort to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID, before granting access to your data. Certain areas of our websites/ applications may limit access to specific individuals through the use of passwords and other personal identifiers.